Achievements

April 29, 2012

Sunday's Bits & Pieces #17

Hi there,

Today i have a card for my weekly Bits & Pieces. This card was made from all paper scraps. I chose some green paper for the grass and some for the trees. I also had a wood grain scrap that i used for the tree trucks. The grass and trees were all die cut.


For the sky i used some blue Smooch Spritz. I already cut my cardbase, so when i spritz it, some got on the inside. This is 2nd time i have used the spritz, but next time I'll cut a panel to spritz first.



I stamped the sentiment on one of the tree's. I added white and black dash lines to 2 of the grass layers. 2 tree's have black dash lines, with the 3rd getting white dash lines.


I adhered the grasses to the card front, the bottom one i adhered with pop up dots. Last i added the trees, one with pop up dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink:Trendy Tree Tops
Dies: Papertrey Ink: Trendy Tree Tops
Ink: Colorbox Dye ink: Black
Mist: Clearsnap: Smooch Spritz: Blue
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink: Rustic White

1 comment:

  1. COOL! Love the trees, perfect having woodgrain for the trunks. I'm a nervous spritzer :) I always spritz separately, and away from my desk, and over loooooots of scrap paper. The few times I've just let 'er rip I've made a big mess :)

    ReplyDelete