Achievements

July 22, 2012

Papertrey Ink Stamp A Faire 2012

Hi!

I have a quick post for the cards that i made for Papertry Ink Stamp A Faire. I was only able to get 3 done today, but some is better then none!!! Regardless, i have lots of notes and ideas! I'm not going to go into any detail, but let me know if you have any questions! :)

Ribbon Challenge





Limited Supply Challenge





And last Tie-Dye Challenge




Thanks for looking!!!

And just a reminder tomorrow is the Shaping Up Blog Hop & Giveaway, so be sure to stop by!!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards all! I love the sentiment on the second card! And love your tie-dye background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that orange butterfly, and LOVE the idea of backing the negative with ribbon. THat's genius!
    The green & aqua is a great colour combo - love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creations! I had such fun making cards and tags for SAF too!!

    ReplyDelete