Achievements

May 26, 2013

Butterfly Birthday

Hi there!

Today i have my 3rd card for Gallery Idol. I think this card is good for anyone from a young girl to a teen. I think a lot depends girl! :)


I used a butterfly card cut file, cut white cardstock for my cardbase and cut just the butterfly out of pattern paper. I lightly inked the edges with distress ink.


Then i wrapped some twine around the butterfly and tied it in a bow. I added some white roses to the bow center.


Next i stamped Happy Birthday on Kraft cardstock and notched one end. I adhered it to the butterfly and last adhered the pattern paper butterfly to the cardbase.

Are you entering the Gallery Idol tryouts? Tomorrow is the last day to enter! Good Luck!

Dana

Supplies:
Cut File: Lori Whitlock: Butterfly Easel Card
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Simply Jane
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey - Sweet Threads - Spring Tote
Twine: May Arts
Flowers: Reflections
Ink: Distress Tim Holtz - Frayed Burlap. Papertrey Ink: Dark Chocolate
Cardstcok: Kraft - The Paper Studio.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Dana! The paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks like a winner to me! I love the shape, inked edges and cluster of flowers...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper and perfectly positioned for your butterfly, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCK the shaped cards, Dana! Love how you embellished this one :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete