Achievements

August 26, 2013

Merry Little Christmas

Hi!!

Well this is my last card for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire! It's been fun, tried new things and now i have to clean up my craft table!!!

This challenge is the Gallon, Quart, Pint. You use 3 colors, the Gallon color you use the most, then Quart a little less and finally use the Pint color adding just a touch.


For my card i used Red, Green and Yellow. I die cut 3 poinsettias and stamped them red. I also die cut the matching leaves and and flower centers. Then i stamped them green and yellow. I added glitter to the flower centers.


After arranged the flowers on my cardbase, i didn;t thing think there was enough red, so i added 3 stripes of washi tape.

Last i stamped the sentiment at the bottom.

I hope you have a great day!!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: Christmas Poinsettia
Ink: PTI: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold
Washi Tape: Target
Glitter Glue: Stickles: Stardust

3 comments:

  1. We both appear to be in a Christmasy mood! I've been getting in the holiday spirit too. I LOVE the poinsettias on kraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i LOVE those thick red blocks of color! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red is my favorite color, and Christmas is my favorite holiday...and so I kind of love this card!

    ReplyDelete