Achievements

August 5, 2014

Be Unique

Hello!!

Today i have another card from my stack of cards!! This one was so fun to make, i got to get a little inky and use a new stencil!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I placed the stencil over some water color paper and used 3 blue/green colors from Papertrey Ink. I added the ink with an felt ink applicator, started with the lightest color and added the darker colors to the bottom.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped the fish images from The Alley Way Stamps Castaways stamp set on water color paper. I colored them with distress markers, then cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I stamped and embossed the Be Unique sentiment on vellum card stock, trimmed it into a strip and added it to my card base. Last i added the fishes with foam dots!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamp - Jibber Jabber, Castaways
Ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mists
Distress Markers
Simon Says Stamp - Waves Stencil

5 comments:

  1. Love that stencil! And those fish are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish are sooo super cute! Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful stenciled BG and superb idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! all the fishies look like they are swimming in the waves! (and I'm happy to be me. I'm also happy to not look like the poor angler fish, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous stencil, Dana - and such a cool way to transform it into water! As for those fishes - seriously! They are adorable! The angler fish is charming with his little 'headlight' and teeth! Be unique...LOVE this!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete