Achievements

August 17, 2014

Chase Your Dreams

Hi there!!

Sharing another card from my card pile!! I made this card a few months ago when Altenew had just released their first stamps.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew

I decided to play with some pattern paper and started with this a pretty chevron stripe pattern. I cut a big star from the paper in the upper right corner. Next i made my own colored card stock. I used a piece of white card stock and pressed and smeared it in a peach ink pad, i adhered it to my card base. Then placed the die cut pattern paper over it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew

Using one of the sentiments form Altenew Thoughts & Reminders i stamped one part of the Chase your Dreams near the top of my card. Then i stamped the rest of the sentiment below the star.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Altenew

I though it still need a little something, so i found this Kraft die cut in my extra embellishment dish. I added it to my card with foam tape. I still wasn;t quite done, i wanted a little sparkle and really wanted to add some rhinestones, but i didn't have 4 of the same kind. So instead i added glitter glue to each circle.

Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Altenew - Thoughts & Reminders
Ink: Hero Arts - Fresh Peach. Versafine - Black
Pattern Paper: American Crafts - Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sentiment is fabulous! Love the star :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEN DAYS since I last commented?? Seriously! Catching up time, my friend! Your pretty paper, with the partial die cut star and kraft border is wonderful! The colours are sooo pretty!! Adding the glitter: YES! Fabulous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete