Achievements

October 9, 2014

For You

Hello!!

I'm sharing a TAWS card today! I used a stamp from the new October release, Tickle Me Happy. I used some vellum and embossing powder with the feathers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I started by using two different feathers and stamping them on vellum with versamark ink. I added pink embossing powder to some and an antique silver to the others. I melted the powder and then cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I used a white card base and arranged the feathers along the bottom of the card. Next i decided to use some alpha embellishments and spell out You, i added them to the card with glue. Then i stamped part of the Just For You sentiment above my mint You. Last i rounded all the corners.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Tickle Me Happy
Embossing Powder: Stampendous
Alphas: Heidi Swapp

3 comments:

  1. Love those translucent alphas and the vellum and embossing for the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *thud*
    WHAT a stunning beauty!! I love the variety in the feathers, the pink & mint pops of colour, the fun scatter of leaves...seriously, this is my latest favourite of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jessi; this is jaw-dropping lovely! The vellum feathers, the big you, the pink and mint...stunning!! Yep..another card to adore...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete