Achievements

November 28, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #59 Take 2

Hi!!

I'm stopping by today with a card for The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge. The inspiration is fall theme, but its not fall around here anymore! So i used the glitter leafs and turned them into glitter snowflakes! Here is the photo inspiration:


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I first die cut 3 snowflakes from some adhesive cardstock. I pulled off the backing and added glitter to the adhesive side. I like to press the glitter into the glue to help the glitter stick! I set them aside to make my card base.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I started with a white card stock and then pulled out the TAWS Line Upon Line set. I inked it up with grey ink and stamped it on the card base. Then i inked up the stamp with white pigment ink. I stamped it over the grey, but just slightly off set.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped the Let's Chill sentiment from the Chill Out set in grey ink. I stamped it again with black ink to get a shadow. Last i added the glitter snowflakes to the card base.

I hope you stop by the Be Inspired Challenge and play along!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Let's Chill, Line Upon Line
Ink: Hero Arts - Soft Granite
Glitter: Art Institute - Amethyst, Royale, Nirvana
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Snowflakes

 

3 comments:

  1. Love that offset stamping, looks very cool! The snowflakes are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the offset stamping is sooo perfect! Love the soft grey, and the SPARKLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Offset stamping, sparkling snowflakes = recipe for festive and fabulous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete