Achievements

November 27, 2014

The Alley Way Stamps - Sneak Peek #1

Hello!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day with lots of food and family!!! I'll be eating lots of turkey and pumpkin pie then going to work (i work in retail). In the meantime i'm sharing a Sneak Peek of The Alley Way Stamps December release!! Today's set is called With Wondering Awe and it's a super cute set!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started by using my Silhouette to cut several sheep from white card stock. I stamped the sheep on each one and then used copic markers to color them. To create a herd of sheep i added them to my card base in several rows.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I cut a strip of white card stock and stamped the sentiment Have You Herd? in black ink. I added this to the card with foam dots. Next i stamped the tiny holly cluster from the Breakfast Club, colored them with copic markers and cut them out. I added them to a few sheep and the sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
On the inside i answered the sentiments question by using alpha stickers to spell out It's Christmas Time! I just love how this card turned out!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Stop by The Alley Way Stamps blog to see more inspiration with this new stamp set!!

Have a great day and try not to eat too much!! hehe!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - With Wondering Awe, Breakfast Club
SVG Cut File: The Alley Way Stamps - With Wondering Awe
Copic Markers
Alpha Stickers: Authentique - Petite Type Square


2 comments:

  1. You SHOULD love it! IT's purely adorable, and so clever. Love the holly accents! And I hope you survived Black Friday....yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, catch up time before I tackle my ATSM DT card! Your herd of sheep are toooo darling! The holly 'barrette' makes me smile...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete