Achievements

January 26, 2015

Love You (again!)

Hello!!

Yep! I have another card for you!! All these wonderful challenges have really gotten my mojo going!! I made today's card for Winnie & Walter's 1st Birthday Challenge, the Color Combo Challenge this is my 4th and last card for the W&W challenges! I've had fun playing along, i just wish i had more time to play with the remaining challenges! The color combo is white, silver/grey, mint/aqua, and blue.



This card was inspired by Taheerah Atchia's Hello My Friend card (third card). I loved how she used a sequin stamp and stencil to create the Hello. For my card i stamped and embossed the LOVE from The Big, the Bold and the Happy W&W stamp set. I embossed it with a silvery/pearl embossing powder.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter
Then i used Copic marker G40 to stipple around the sentiment. I left the space inside the L, O and E white, along with not stippling below the sentiment. G40 is a nice light mint color, i swear, it really looks awesome in person, but no matter the background or lighting i could not get my photos to look any better!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Winnie & Walter

I stamped the you just above the swoosh from the E. Then i added a strip of grey and blue card stock below the sentiment. I though about adding sequins or enamel dots, but i finally figured the stippling was enough!

I hope you have a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Winnie & Walter - The Big, the Bold, the Happy
Copic Marker: G40
Embossing powder: Wow! - Silver Pearl

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful design!! I love that dotted background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that soft stippling, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stippling! Such a pretty look with the pearly word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Dana! The stippled background, the embossed sentiment, the gently-tucked in 'you', the strip of blue/grey...gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete