Achievements

April 22, 2015

Obsessive Cat Disorder

Hiya!!

I was at my local Michael's recently and i was happy to see that they had a few of the Art Impressions & Hampton Art clear stamps in stock!!! I picked up a couple that i didn;t have already, one of them is the Crazy Cat Lady set. I love cats so this so this set is right up my ally!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by cutting a strip of card stock and stamped the lady with the cat draped around her neck. Then i colored her up with Copic markers. Next i die cut a little banner and stamped the sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I found some pink pattern paper and added it to a white card base, then added my cat lady panel and some grey card stock with foam dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next i added the sentiment and last added some grey gems i found in my embellishment stash!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies: Art Impressions - Crazy Cat Lady
Copic Markers
Pattern Paper: Craft Smith - Blush Glam
Gems: Studio Calico
Card stock: Recollections - Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahha...hilarious! I know a couple people who would 'fit' this card to a "t"! Your colouring brings the image 'to life' wonderfully! In a word: purrrfect!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete