Achievements

July 16, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello!

I'm stopping in today with a The Alley Way Stamps card. I'm using the new stamp set Neener Neener, this months free with a $40 purchase stamp set. I also paired it with Face It, which happens to go great with it!! lol!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started by die cutting some balloons from white card stock. Then i stamped two faces from Neener Neener and two from Face It. With Copic and Spectrum Noir markers i colored the balloons.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i found a black card base and arranged them on it. When i was happy with the arrangement i used a white opaque pen to add the balloon strings. I added the balloons to the card with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Last thing was to add a sentiment! I used the Happy Birthday from Rock Solid and stamped it in white pigment ink. It didn;t stamp as dark as i wanted so when the ink was dry i traced over with it the opaque pen.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

2 comments: