Achievements

September 8, 2015

Trick or Treat

Hello,

I stopping in with a card i made for fun for a new challenge, Share Joy Challenge. You can follow the sketch only or color combo only or combine them together. I choose to do just the sketch as i wanted to make a Halloween card using the Costume Grumplings.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions
I started by stamped three of the Grumplings, coloring them with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cutting them out. Then i cut a stitched rectangle from orange card stock, wrapped some black twine around it and added it to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions

Then i trimmed some spider web pattern paper down and notched one end, then added it to the card. I stamped the Trick or Treat (or whatever) in the bottom right corner.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions

Next i cut a rounded rectangle from black card stock and added it to my card with foam tape. Then i added two grumplings to the black rectangle, the third i added with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Taylored Expressions


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

4 comments:

  1. Too fun! I love those grumpy critters and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, with travel and work in triple...wait, quadruple.. doses of late, I've fallen TWENTY EIGHT posts behind! All your fabulous cards have been gazed at, admired, oohed and ahhed over, so hopefully my awe at your creativity found its way to you. I'm going to start afresh and strive to stay caught up! Fingers crossed! Your grumpling trio here: haahahahahhahaha! Totally, fabulously, marvelously AWESOME! Looks like another challenge for me to check out, too!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. I just love those grumplings and can't wait to use my set too.

    ReplyDelete