Achievements

September 9, 2015

Work It

Hello

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a encouraging card for you! This would be a great card to send to someone who needs a little encouragement with their work out or diet! 

I started by stamping the exercise woman from the Don't Sweat It stamp set on some watercolor paper. I used distress makers and some water to color her in.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
For the background i cut some polka dot pattern paper with a stitched rectangle. Then i placed a stencil over it and used distress ink to color in the torn stripes. Then i added the panel to a black card base. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the sentiment i cut black strip and stamped the Work It! sentiment in versamark ink, then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added the strip across the card, then added the exercise lady with foam dots.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous - and a wake-up call to me to get some exercise into my routine!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how you used the stencil. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete