Achievements

December 8, 2015

Joy & Peace

Hello!

How is everyone?!? Only 4 days to go, until i'm chemistry free (at least for a month or so!) so i'm busy studying!!! But anyway, I'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog today sharing a card that features a few of the new December stamps!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with some red cards stock and the heart border stamps from Point of View. I made a background with white pigment ink on the red card stock. I used some washi tape to mask off a strip, this gives a place for my sentiment to go.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Then i trimmed it down a little and rounded the edges. I added some twine around the red panel and tied it in a bow. Next i stamped the snowman form Melt Your Heart Out on white card stock and again on some pattern paper. I paper pieced the snowman's scarf, mittens and ear muffs. Then i colored the rest of the snowmen with my Spectrum Noir Markers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Next i stamped my sentiment from the new Happy Everything. Then i added the snowman to the red panel with foam tape and adhered the panel to a black card base.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

2 comments:

  1. A sweet snowman with his string of starry lights and love-filled background! Sending you positive vibes that the last few days of Chemistry prove not too stressful!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart strips in the pigment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete