Achievements

June 30, 2016

Verity Rose at Crafter's Companion

Hello!!

This is my second post today, click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post!

Today I have another card featuring the new Verity Rose collection now available at Crafter's Companion!! The collection is full of great products and my card today features the Card Blanks Pad, Coloring Pad and the Doily Die!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started with one of the cute girls from the Coloring Pad and the flower, then used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them! I used BT8, CR4, CR5, CR6, CR9, FS1, FS4, FS6, GB1, GB4, JG2, JG3, JG7, LV2, LV3. Next I fussy cut around just the top part of the image and rounded the edges of the remaining card stock. Then fussy cut out the flower.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next I cut the doily die from CC's Kraft Card Stock. Now that I had all my elements I pulled out the Card Blanks Pad, picked out the card that matched my girl. I added the doily directly to the card, then added the girl and flower with foam tape!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I thought about adding a sentiment, but in the end decided against it! The Card Blanks make card making so easy!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure to stop by Crafter's Companion and check out all the great new products available in the Verity Rose Collection!!

Dana

Supplies
Verity Rose Collection: Coloring Pad, Card Blanks Pad, Doily Die
Spectrum Noir Markers
Crafter's Companion - Kraft Card Stock



No comments:

Post a Comment