Achievements

July 6, 2016

A Meow-tain of Fun

Hello!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring one of the new Stacker stamps and die! All the stamps are super cute, as a cat lover I really LOVE the Cat Stacker!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
First I used the Slider die with some brown pattern paper, then made a piece to slide into it. On this slider piece I stamped the Cat Stacker. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them. I used BG2, BG3, BG5, GB8, GB10, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8, TN4, TN5.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

On a strip of white card stock I stamped the sentiment and then added it to some mint pattern paper that I trimmed to fit a card. From my stash I found some mint twine that matched and I wrapped it around the pattern paper under the sentiment. I wrapped it around several times before tying it in a knot. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next I added my colored piece to the Slider and used a little bit of glue to hold it in place. Next I cut a panel to slide into the Slider and cover the the colored image. A circle die cuts a small circle at the top. Last I added a few matching mint enamel dots!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

And now I have super cute interactive card, perfect for any cat lover!! Thanks for stopping by! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Cat Stackers
Dies: Art Impressions - Slider Die
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Teresa Collins - Snapshots 
Twine: Hemptique - Vintage
Embellishment: My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment