Achievements

July 27, 2016

My Bathing Suit Told Me

Hello 

I'm on the Art Impressions blog with a card featuring a stamp set form Art Impressions Vintage line! It's perfect for sending a funny card this summer! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by die cutting big and small circles from water color card stock. On the big circle I stamped the image from the Bathing Suit Set and on the smaller circle I stamped the sentiment. Then I used my Distress Markers to color the image with a small paint brush and some water. Colors used: Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Faded Jean, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, twisted Citron, Carved Pumpkin.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

While my water color was drying I worked on the background. I cut a panel of water color card stock and placed a stencil over it. With Faded Jeans and Salty Ocean Distress Ink I applied the ink to the stencil. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added the inked panel to a white card base then added the image and sentiment circles with foam tape. Last I added a few blue and silver sequins, because sequins make everything better, right!?!?! :)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping and stay cool!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Bathing Suit Set
Distress Markers: Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Faded Jeans, Worn Lipstick, Fire Brick, Aged Mahogany, Twisted Citron, Carved Pumpkin
Distress Ink: Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Winter Wonderland Mix
Stencil: Hero Arts - Floral Filigree 

1 comment: