Achievements

July 4, 2016

Thinking of You

Hello!!

This is my second post today, click here if you are looking for my Simon Says Stamp Challenge post!

My second card today feature a new die, this die comes with the new electronic die cutting machine, the Gemini! This new machine by Crafter's Companion will be available this Wednesday on HSN! And I have to say this machine is AWESOME!!! If you are fan of CC's detailed dies and embossing folders, this machine is for you!!! I have a Big Shot and I have the detailed dies through it many, many times!! And the embossing their dies can do is hard to do with the Big Shot. But with the Gemini, it cuts in one pass, embossed with a rubber mat in another pass and you are done!!! For embossing folders the impress is so much crisper and deep compared to my Big Shot!! Make sure you tune in to HSN, you are going to want this machine!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
The Gemini comes with several dies and embossing folders and my card features the one of the heart dies. I cut a panel of CC's water color card stock and with a few of my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers I smooshed some color onto the panel. I did wait until each color was almost dry before adding another color. I used Begonia, Yellow, Magenta, and Burgundy.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

When it the panel was totally dry with the heart die I ran the panel through the machine six different times moving the die to make the two columns and three rows of hearts.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Next I stamped and white embossed the sentiment on a strip of black card stock. I added my heart panel to a black card base with foam tape. Then I added the sentiment strip. Last I added a few sequins.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you will check out the Gemini on HSN this Wednesday!!!

Dana


Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Stamp It Australia Dreaming Daises
Die: Heart set comes with the Gemini
Gemini Cutting Machine
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Card Stock
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh - Sweet Pea Mix
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts - White


No comments:

Post a Comment