Achievements

August 3, 2016

Enjoy The Little Things

Hiya!!!

This is my second post today, click here for my Art Impressions post.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! It's starting to get hot and humid again here, so no crafting for my until the weekend when it's supposed to cool down!!! Today I have a card I made for Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge, the theme this month is Anything Goes! But it ends tomorrow so you have to hurry to play along too!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
I started by die cutting a stitched rectangle from watercolor card stock. Then I used Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers and stamping the flowers and leaves in brown ink. To color, I used Gansai Tanbi watercolors and I tried to not blend the colors but to hopefully get a nice watercolor look!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

Once everything was dry I mixed some of the purple and water and flicked it over the panel. While that was drying I pulled out SSS Lovely Spring stamp set and matching dies. I die cut the banner and stamped the matching sentiment banner.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

I added the banner to the watercolor panel, then adhered the panel to a Kraft card base. Last I added a few gold sequins that were from a very old SSS kit.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Spring Flowers, Lovely Spring
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Lovely Spring. Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle
Sequins: Simon Says Stamp Kit

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really love this set and keep thinking I need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the watercolor!

    ReplyDelete