Achievements

September 28, 2016

Art Impressions Stacker Stamp & Slider Die

Hello!!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring the Elephant Stacker stamp set and matching Slider die! Speaking of Stacker's have you seen the collaboration between Art Impressions and Simon Says Stamp??? The Terrier Stacker is so adorable, make sure you grab it, once it's gone it's gone!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
To start my card I stamped the Elephant Stacker on some white card base and used my Spectrum Noir Marker's to color them! To make the elephants interesting I did vary the grey's I used when coloring them. I used: IG 1, IG2, IG4, IG6. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I used the Slider die and cut the frame from some polka dot pattern paper. I trimmed the stamped piece to fit inside the slider, along with another piece to cover the elephants. To tease the recipient I punch a circle at the top, so you can see one elephant and as you pull the panel down you can see the other elephants!! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
All the pattern paper I used on this card comes from the same paper pad, Teresa Collins You Are My Happy. This makes mixing patterns easy, they already match!! :)  I picked one pattern for the card base and a few other patterns I cut into flags. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

For the sentiment, I first cut a white flag from Avery Elle's Dotted Die, then stamped the sentiment. I added all the flags to the card and then the Slider with the elephants to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Elephant Stacker
Die: Art Impressions - Slider
Collection Pack - Teresa Collins - You Are My Happy
Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment