Achievements

October 5, 2016

Art Impressions Distress Marker & Stencil Background

Hello AI fans!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a Halloween card featuring the new Howl-oween Clear Stamp Set. I did some similar cards with this stamp set, but this particular card has a little different background!! I used a stencil and fine tipped markers!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I started by die cutting some watercolor paper with a stitched rectangle die. Then I placed Tim Holtz Spider Web stencil on top. I used Distress Markers fine tips to squiggle in the open areas of the stencil. I used Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, and Black Soot. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I stamped the cute kittie in her baby outfit and the treat pumpkin. I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color them both. DR5, BG4, BG6, BG7, OR2, OR3, TB4, TB8, TB12. Then I fussy cut out the kitty and bag.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

On a strip of black card stock I white embossed the cat dress up sentiment. To put it all together I added the stenciled panel to a white background and then added the sentiment strip along with some pattern paper. Last I added the cat and bag with foam tape!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Howl-oween Clear Stamp Set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Distress Markers
Tim Holtz Spider Web Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment