Achievements

November 17, 2016

Crafter's Companion Sheena Douglass Groovin' 60s

Hello!

This is my second post today, click here for my Art Impressions post.

Crafter's Companion has a great new release of Stamps and STENCILS!!! There are 4 stamps and 7 stencils and wow, these are awesome stamps and stencils!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
My card today features the Geometric Groove stencil and RPM stamp set!! I started with the stencil and placed it over a panel of Crafter's Companion watercolor card stock. Then I used a few Spectrum Noir Aqua markers to color the stencil. If you use too much water the ink will leak under the stencil, which in some cases is ok! But I wanted it to look a bit cleaner, so I didn;t add a lot of water, just enough to paint each area of the stencil.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I stamped the main image and a couple extra records, all on watercolor cardstock. I used the same Aqua markers above, plus a few extras: Yellow, Marine, Slate, Aquamarine, Kingfisher. Then I fussy cut everything out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I stamped the Fab sentiment in the upper left corner and then added all the images with foam tape. Perfect card for a teenager!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Crafter's Companion - Stencil: Geometric Groove. Stamp: RPM. Watercolor Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers: Yellow, Marine, Slate, Aquamarine, Kingfisher
Foam Tape
Versafine Ink - Smokey Grey

1 comment:

  1. Loving that stenciled background and the great record player images!

    ReplyDelete