Achievements

December 25, 2016

Happy Holiday!

Happy Holiday!

I hope everyone has a joy filled Holiday!!! I have one last Christmas card to share! I mixed a little Art Impressions and Essentials by Ellen together for an easy card! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions Essentials by Ellen

I started with some watercolor card stock trimmed to fit a white card base. Then I stamped the cute chickens from Art Impressions Dairy Christmas set in brown ink. Then I used the following Distress Markers to color it: Weathered Wood, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Forest Moss, Barn Door, Ground Espresso, Hickory Smoke, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Blue Print Sketch, Seedless Preserves, Carved Pumpkin.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions Essentials by Ellen

Below the image I stamped the sentiment from Essentials by Ellen Cozy Christmas stamp set, also in brown ink. Then I tied a tiny bow from twine and added it to the card. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions Essentials by Ellen
I used the Weathered Wood marker and lots of water to color around the birds and the sentiment. This helped to ground the image and sentiment. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! And Happy Holidays!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Dairy Christmas. Essentials by Ellen - Cozy Christmas
Distress Markers

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Dana! Soooooo cute and again, WOWed by your colouring! Merry Christmas to you!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image, I love the little gray shadow....really helps the image to pop.

    ReplyDelete