Achievements

March 23, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #204 - Spring-y Cards

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #204, Spring-y Cards! AI is also releasing several more new Mini Watercolor sets, you can see them all here!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
For my little circle card, I used the WC Cats, Sentiments, Flower Set 2, Foilage Set 1, and Small Container. Aren;t these cats so cute?

I started by die cutting a white card base with a circle die. Then I cut a smaller circle from some tiny triangle pattern paper and an even smaller circle from watercolor cardstock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


On the watercolor circle, I stamped the pots, cats, and flowers. I used the following distress markers: Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge, Forest Moss, Riped Persimmon, Tumbled Glass, Pumice Stone.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next, I die cut a small banner and stamped the Happiness Grows sentiment. I added the pattern paper circle to the circle card base and then added the stamped circle with foam tape. Below I added the sentiment banner.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - WC Cats, Sentiments, Flower Set 2, Foilage Set 1, and Small Container
Distress Markers
Pattern paper: Pink Paislee - Take Me Away

1 comment:

  1. So darling, Dana! Beautiful coloring and I love the shape of your card!

    ReplyDelete