Achievements

March 22, 2017

Crafter's Companion on HSN Today!

Hello!

This is my second post today, click here for my Art Impressions post!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN today, featuring a a lot of great products, one of them are the Create A Card Bases! My card features the Emma card base and Sheena Douglass Wild Rose Briar stamp set.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I first cut the biggest card base from brown cardstock and then a smaller on from CC watercolor card stock. Then I stamped the leaves all over the watercolor panel. On a small watercolor piece I stamped the big and small flower three times each. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to color the leaves and flowers. I used Leaf Green, Blossom, Peach, and Moss. When the flowers were dry I fussy cut them out an then adhered the smaller ones on top of the bigger flowers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Next, I adhered the leaf panel to the card base and then adhered the flowers. For a little bit of sparkle I added big gems to the flower centers and scattered smaller gems around the card.

Thanks for stopping by! If you need some new crafty goodies stop by HSN!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Sheena Douglass - Perfect Partners, Wild Rose Briar
Die: Create a Card - Emma Cardbase
Spectrum Noir Markers - Peach, Moss, Leaf Green, Blossom
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
Jolee's Boutique Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment