Achievements

April 20, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge #206 - Make it Mini!

Hello!!

Well, I goofed up! Totally didn't think that today was Thursday and that I had plenty of time to work on my AI Challenge post! Wrong!! LOL!! I'm sorry if you stopped by and found very empty post! Let's try this again!!

It's the second week of AI Challenge #206 - Make It Mini! And it's to help celebrate the 5 New Mini Tryfolds!! And they are adorable!! My card today features the Everything Wonderful set!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

To start I stamped the three images on white card base and used my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers to color them. I used: AB1, AB3, AP1, AP3, BG2, BG6, EB7, GB2, BG4, BG7, BG9, LG3, LG4, IG2, IG6. Then I used sharp scissors to fussy cut them out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions


Next I picked out some pattern papers and planned which ones I would use for each image. In the end I used some pattern paper for the first two images. To make things easier I first used the little dies that come with the set to cut out the openings for the first two images.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I added the pattern paper to the card base, all the Tryfolds come with instructions and followed them to create my cardbase. Then starting with the first and largest image I adhered it to the front of the card. Then with the die cut out the inside oft he present. I did the same thing for the second image on the next flap. For the 3rd image I added the cup cake and stamped the sentiment below it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you will play along with us and make your own Mini creation!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps; Art Impressions - Everything Wonderful
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers
Pattern Paper: Memories Captured

3 comments:

  1. Love those soft colours, Dana :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt! :) This is super cute, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun stamps, I love the layers and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete