Achievements

April 5, 2017

Art Impressions & Therm-O-Web

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today here with some Easter inspiration using some awesome Therm-O-Web products!! My card features this year's new Easter Blessings stamp set, Amethyst Watercolor Deco Foil, iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive Sheet and 3D White Foam Sticky Strips.



Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art impressions & Thermoweb
I started with the Easy Cut Adhesive Sheet and the Deco Foil. I already had a die picked out and cut the Adhesive Sheet a little bit bigger than the die, then peeling off one side of the release paper. Then I added the Deco Foil, silver side down and ran it through my die cutting machine.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art impressions & Thermoweb

I set aside the die cut and stamped the cute little bunny with the tulip on some white cardstock. With my Spectrum Noir Markers, I colored him (or her) up! I used CG3, CR5, CR6, DG2, EB1, EB2, FS6, GB8, HB1, HB2, HB3, IG2, LG3, LG5, LV3, PL1, PL2.

Next, I stamped the Easter Blessings sentiment and then trimmed the panel to a strip and fussy cutting out the top part of the bunny and flower. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art impressions & Thermoweb
When I played with the layout of the die cut on a card base there was too much extra space, so I trimmed down the card base. The card roughly measures 4.25 x 4 inches. To apply the die cut I just removed the second release paper and added it to the card, jus love the metallic shine! With the 3D Foam Strips, I added the bunny and sentiment strip along the bottom.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make sure you have entered and checked out the Therm-O-Web's blog for more inspiration!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Easter Blessings
Spectrum Noir Markers
Therm-O-Web: Amethyst Watercolor Deco Foil, 3D Foam Strips, Easy Cut Adhesive.

1 comment: