Achievements

April 19, 2017

Find Me Irresistible

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring one of the new AI People stamps, Irresistible Set. These new AI People are so funny!! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I stamped the image on white card stock and used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. if you happen to use SN Markers too, I would suggest using Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Cardstock, it really works the best with SN Markers! The colors I used are as follows: CR4, CR6, CR10, EB5, EB6, FS4, FS6, FS9, GB1, GB4, GT2, GT3, IG2, IG4, IG6, PP5, TB1, Blender. After coloring I fussy cut the image out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I picked out some fancy pattern paper that I thought would look kind of like wallpaper and added the yellow pattern to a white card base. To break up all that yellow I added the pattern paper strips across the card. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Then I stamped the sentiment and trimmed it down to a rectangle. I added the sentiment and image to the card with foam tape.  With the busy pattern paper, I decided not to add enamel dots or sequins! A little hard for me to do!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

Dana 

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Irresistible Set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Paper - Petticoats & Pinstripes

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! That paper is such a fun backdrop for your card...great wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the patterned paper is like wall paper.

    ReplyDelete