Achievements

May 9, 2017

Crafter's Companion on HSN - TODAY - Video

Hello!

Have you been watching HSN?!?! Lots of great products from Crafter's Companion!! This is my second post today, this time featuring the 3D Embossing Folders that are available on HSN! They will be on HSN at 8pm EST, TONIGHT!!

I was able to make a video with my Ipad for the first time! The video shows how I made the card, but I didn;t include on the video (I have to see about putting together multiple videos together still!!) how I did the embossing and using the gilding wax. But it's super easy, I used my Gemini to run the embossing folder through. You get awesome embossing with these folders!! Then I used a foam ink applicator and the gold Gilding Wax (it's really like ink or very light embossing paste!) to add the gold to the background!!

But anyway here is the video! Enjoy! Below are a few photos of the finished card!!




Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Crafter's Companion: 3D Embossing Folder - Regency Swirls. Gilding Wax, Shimmering Cardstock - Coastal Pearl, Mixed Media Dies - Graceful Butterflies

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous embossing folder. Love the gold! And great video!

    ReplyDelete