Achievements

June 27, 2017

LePetite Market & Spectrum Noir Colour Blend Pencils

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with another card for the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! So many great projects so far!!! I'm not going to be able to see them all, I have 4 tests this week (yikes) but going to randomly pick projects to visit throughout the week!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - LePetite Market
I was checking out the Sponsors for the list (wow, there is a lot) and I checked out LePetite Market's Etsy shop and holy moly, super cute, adorable images!! So I treated myself to a couple, ok so maybe 4 sets, but seriously I could really buy it all!!! This weekend I made a couple cards with some of the digis, two coffee related and one not so that one I'll share next week!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - LePetite Market

My card today features an image from the Alice in Wonderland, I thought Alice was so cute and unless I told you it was Alice it could be any cute girl with a tea cup!! So great versatility!! I used my Spectrum Noir Colour Blend Pencils to color her, using Cream, Peach, Eggshell, Saddle Brown, Pink Blush, Raspberry, Antique Rose, Lunar Yellow, Lemon, Mustard, Pistachio, Sage.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - LePetite Market

If you are new to digis's I unzipped the file, copied this image and pasted it in Word. Resized the image and printed!! Since this is a Summer hop I picked out some summery pattern paper from Photo Play Paper called Summer Daydreams. I actually printed 3 images and used the pencils to color them all, and I just picked out the colors that matched the papers!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - LePetite Market
When I was done coloring I cut Alice out with a circle die and then added the sun rays pattern paper to a white card base. I cut a strip of the kiwi and strip paper also adding that to my card. For a sentiment, I used Oh, Frappe stamp set by Essentials by Ellen, trimming it to small strip and added it to the card. Last I added the Alice circle with foam tape and rounded the corners!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to link up your summer coffee project!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: LePetite Market - Alice in Wonderland
Spectrum Noir Colour Blend Pencils
Pattern Paper: Photo Play Paper - Summer Daydreams

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous summery card! Love it! Good luck with your tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and colorful papers and that fun little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love all the bright, happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout and bright summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. Happy coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is an adorable image and love how you colored her up! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete