Achievements

February 9, 2018

CLC & Gracielle Designs Collaboration


Hello!!

I'm excited to be hopping with designers from Coffee Loving Cardmakers AND Gracielle Designs!! Gracielle has designed an amazing coffee digi stamp set called Coffee & Love! You can hop along to see lots of different takes on this fab stamp set!!

If you arrived from the amazing Dana Gong blog, you are in the right place!! If you get lost you can check out the blog hop list on the CLC blog or Gracielle blog! You can also find the beginning of the hop if you want to start there!! Oh, and don't forget to leave comments along the way for your chance at 2 $10 gift cards to Gracielle Designs Etsy shop!!


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Gracielle Designs
Ok! On to my card!! I started by printing out the image and sentiments!! Being a digital stamp you can resize them to fit your needs!! Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the image, I used: AB1, AB2, AB3, AP1, AP2, AP4, BG3, BG4, BG6, BG7, BG8, BT9, CG2, DG3, DR7. Then I fussy cut around the image and one of the sentiments.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Gracielle Designs

For my background, I used the leftover negative of a foil transfer! For the other project, I used a stencil and added liquid adhesive from Therm O Web, kind of like embossing paste! But since its glue as soon as your done, wash it! I let the adhesive totally dry! Also, note that depending on how careful you are or want to be some glue can get under the stencil. It can give a nice not perfect/aged look to it. The stencil I used was Simon Says Stamp Dots and Lines.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Gracielle Designs

When the adhesive was dry I added Therm O Web's Deco Gold Foil to the panel. The gold sticks to the adhesive. What's left over is the negative part of the stencil on the transfer foil and this is what I used on my card. I just added the transfer foil to a piece of adhesive cardstock and that panel was added to a white card base.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Gracielle Designs
Next, I added a strip of brown cardstock with foam dots along with my colored image on top. I applied some light brown ink to the sentiment as the white cardstock was too stark against the card. The sentiment went next to the coffee cup and last I added a few sequins and cork dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your next stop in the hop is the super talented Erin Theim!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Gracielle Designs - Coffee and Love
Spectrum Noir Markers
Therm O Web: Liquid Adhesive, Gold Deco Foil
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Festive Fall Mix
Cork Dots: Recollections
Stencil: Simon Says Stamp - Dots & Lines

25 comments:

  1. foil...that foil! So pretty!
    Your card is wonderful Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great way to make this coffee card!
    Love your idea with the foil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, your card is fabulous and sweet.
    Love your coloring on the digital stamp.
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your coloring and the foiling look amazing together! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gorgeous coloring just POPS against that foil background, Dana! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Decofoil is phenomenal! Fun Collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Dana! LOVE the gold foil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool, Dana! That background is amazing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun background for your vibrantly beautiful coffee cup! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, the background shows it off perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Love this card! Love your foiled background! Way to make good use of all your foil! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  12. From one Michigander to another - great work! I am a Kraft paper freak and a lover of Coffee as well ~ We have tons of snow here in Clio but I am thinking you are getting MORE - have a fun crafting day
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful background and beautiful cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The golden background is so pretty! Love the color of your flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the foil background and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous background for this coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at those gorgeous foil stripes! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome card!
    I love the foiling! I need to get
    braver about trying more foiling techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Using the relief of that gold foil is genius! It really sets a rich tone to this card!

    ReplyDelete