Achievements

February 20, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN March 7th

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion will be on HSN March 7th with a ton of great new products!! Like a TON!! Today I have a card featuring a new Stamps by Chloe, doing some watercoloring stamping and die cutting!!  Check out Crafter's Companion website here for a peek at some of the new products coming to HSN!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started with Blossoming Foliage stamp set and did some watercolor stamping!! It's a super easy and fun technique. With Blossom, Scarlet, Leaf Green, and Moss Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers I colored the leaves and flower stamps, spritzed some water and then stamped them on CC's Watercolor Cardstock. If need I would recolor the image, spritzed and stamp again if I didn't have enough color.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I set assigned the background to dry and then moved on to the flowers. I used Blossom and the smooshing technique on some watercolor cardstock. Then I used the Layered Flower die to cut a few flowers, then I adhered a few layers together and added a black enamel dot to the center.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I stamped two leaves with the same watercolor stamping technique mentioned above and fussy cut them out. When my panel was dry I wrapped some black twine around it a few times and tied it in a knot.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Last I added the flower and leaves on top of the twine. I used a clear block to hold it in place until it was dry. Then I could 'fluff' up the flower petals.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back later in the week another card featuring new products that will be available March 7th on HSN!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Stamps by Chloe - Blossoming Foliage
Die: Stamps by Chloe - Layered Flower
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Crafter's Companion - Watercolor Cardstock
May Arts - Black Twine.

1 comment:

  1. This looks absolutely beautiful! Loving the stamped background and wonderful layered flower! Btw. your card is a perfect fit for the "handmade flowers" challenge at Allsorts, if you're up to join a challenge, we'd love for you to play along :)

    ReplyDelete